Saturday 29 June 2013

Fitness and Weight Loss

I've finally started to do something about my body. I know they say that exercise is only a small percentage of actual weight loss, but I've been doing a lot alongside my healthier eating. I'm home from school now, but at school we had a gym I could use every day which was handy, and of course eating less at school is much easier as there aren't any snacks around to tempt you. Being at home now will be more of a challenge, but I'm starting to see the effects so hopefully I'll be able to keep going. I'm planning on doing one of those before/after photos once the results are very noticeable.

Today's outfit
These are some workouts I'm planning on using this summer:




Healthy eating is the key!


Some inspirational bodies. Because I'm a sports player, I won't be able to have a stick skinny body as I need the muscles. That's why I find photos like these great, because they show such healthy bodies that don't have a 'thigh gap' or no curves at all. That's just my opinion though. Obviously that very skinny look works for a lot of people and they look great; just not me.



5 comments:

  1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. BCAAs benefits

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. CoolSculpting

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. weight loss products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts. abnehmen ohne sport

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. what stores sell forskolin

    ReplyDelete